- Acid Protection
(A) 756 STANFLOOR MOISTURE TOLERANT PRIMER
Three component epoxy resin based moisture tolerant primer for concrete floor & concrete Structure coating.
- Designed as an moisture tolerant primer for concrete wall & flooring.
- Good bonding with old and new concrete surfaces, even contaminated with moisture (up to 15%), that are sound.
- Provides good adhesion between concrete surface and subsequent Stangard series topcoat.
- Quick drying characteristics.
- Easy to apply.
- Excellent adhesion even on “Tiled” surfaces, post surface roughening.
- Primer for the Concrete & wall.
- Can be used for dense substrate like Kota stone, tiles
(B) STANGARD #4029 NOVOLAC
High Build, Solvent Free, Chemical, Solvent, Acid, Alkali… Resistant, Severe Service, Epoxy Coating.
- 100% solids system – High functionality novolac resin with a uv & moisture tolerant advanced cycloaliphatic curative.
- Outstanding resistance to both concentrated mineral acids (98% Sulfuric, 33% Hydrochloric, Aqua Regia...) and also concentrated oxidizing acids (50% Nitric acid).
- Hard wearing surface, seamless protection of concrete.... Traffic grade useable, low maintenance coating.... Can withstand low motor traffic as well as plastic/rubber wheel traffic.Anti-bacterial, prevent bacterial growth on the coated surfaces.
- Premium quality, solvent free, multi-functional, Novolac Epoxy System is designed to provide optimum protection against a broad range of aggressive chemicals, organic & inorganic acids, solvents, high temperatures…
- High build - 1000 microns DFTapplication
- Neutralisation pits
- Acid storage area’s
- Battery room floors...
- Acid bunds