- General Structures
State of art “GREEN” technology based 753 concrete Anti carbonation coating penetrates deeply into contaminated concrete, bonds strongly, seals & protects concrete floors /walls, against carbonation, water spillages & seepages, algae & fungal growth.
Provides an impermeable film against oil & water but allows concrete to breath, with transmission of water vapour through the protective coating.
- Penetrative (upto 10 mm), Will seal concrete internal capillary voids very effectively, Will not crack / peel off with time .
- Repels water “Lotus Effect”.
- Densifies & strengthens concrete -upto 20%
- Prevents moisture and vapor migration. Protects re-bar.
- Breathable, can be applied on damp surfaces.
- UV Tolerant… will not get damaged / brittle with time. Green technology.
- Prevent lichen, algae & fungus formation.
- Water & Salt tolerant. Protects concrete structures, beams, pillars, foundations, against damage by water saturation & carbonation.
- Negative and positive side application.
- Prevents formation of rust and water-borne contaminant stains, decreasing maintenance costs.
KEY APPLICATION AREA’S :
- Concrete general structures - buildings, cooling towers, tanks, warehouses, silo’s...
- Concrete Bridges, flyovers, tunnels....
- Marine & Offshore cooling towers/platforms
Available colors :- White RAL 9003, Light grey - RAL 7000 & Ivory RAL 1013 (Custom shades >1000 Ltrs)